Monday, April 21, 2008

So the Craigslist ad read like so...

Casio PX575R 88 key digital piano w/ stand. Bought 5-20-07 from guitar center on sale for 799.99. I have original receipts. Like new. Looking to free up space. Fire sale price. 200 firm.


I just got off the phone with the gentleman. As you might suspect, he tells me that I am not the only interested person. But we agreed that I would come see it this evening. He claims, as every seller seems to, that his piano is pristine, perfect, lightly used, and should basically be considered brand new. If this is anywhere close to the truth, and if someone else doesn't beat me to it, I will buy this thing tonight.

The PX-575R is not a perfect instrument... but for $200, it doesn't have to be. Its main drawbacks (32 note polyphony, no 1/4" output jacks, no MIDI connections) are either not important or completely irrelevant to me.

No comments: