Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Busy times, y'all

When December gets here...

... and you're seeing one well-thought-out, content-rich post after another...

... and I'm talking about all the progress I am making with all the piano time I am sure to have...

... and I'm even posting recordings and clips of me, and Jillian, and Jason, and (who knows?) Rowan...

... it may cause you to wonder: "Does this AW2PP guy work? What does he do all day, that allows him so much time for this kind of frivolity?"

At that point, return in your mind to right now. And know that I spent a good chunk of September, October, and perhaps even November banking that time. It's the nature of my line of work (Software Technical Sales) to be cyclical in terms of workload, which large variance between peaks and troughs. Right now, I am certainly in a peak, with what amounts to three full-time activities needing attention simultaneously. Not that I'm complaining, mind you... the last thing you want in sales is to have nothing to do. It's a good thing to be swamped, given the economic climate.

There is still no piano in the house, which perhaps is just as well. If there was one here, I'd be biting my bottom lip at not being able to put any time into it. I haven't spoken with September October Santa on this topic. Maybe next post, I'll have some ideas.

No comments: