Friday, August 1, 2008

Baby update

Basically any time now. We're scheduled to induce a week from today if the baby doesn't decide to come on its own before then. I'd say the odds are we won't make it that far.

1 comment:

sawtooth said...

Good luck!

I have a feeling this one will be surrounded by music from its other older siblings and father. How lucky!