Saturday, November 22, 2008

Why you can't always trust these things...

Typealyzer is a website that purports to tell you the personality type of a blog's author. Simply enter the URL into the site, and it will tell you all about that person. Here is what it has to say about me.

The analysis indicates that the author of http://aw2pp.blogspot.com/ is of the type:

ESTP - The Doers

The active and playful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities.

The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.











I have to say, the notion that I am a left-handed, pig-tailed, kneesock wearing female, who is also an impulsive extrovert... this is going to amuse me for quite some time. I will say this, though. "They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time." Yup. Guilty as charged there.

(FWIW, last three times I submitted a Meyers-Briggs profile, they all turned up INFP.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well... all i can think of is your wife... she is left handed and has many of those qualities... maybe as a writer you are more like her? Well wait... i take that back...

please stay away from that site. it scares me.

Karen said...

I came up with the same analysis. Thanks for sharing the fun!